Introducing the 2020 NA Apprentice Circuit, a full year of events that will all lead up to the NA Apprentice Championship in November. Here's a quick overview of the circuit:
- Anyone eligible for WCS NA can play
- There will be 4 NA Apprentice seasons throughout the year, each with a base $200 prize pool. NA Contender seasons will run concurrently with a base $50 prize pool.
- Players will earn Apprentice points (basically WCS points) based on their placement at events.
- Supplemental online cups will offer additional money and Apprentice points.
- The top 16 players will qualify for the NA Apprentice Championship at the end of the year.
- The first season kicks off on January 6, 2020 (qualifiers on Jan 2-4)
For more information on the 2020 Circuit, be sure to check out the official announcement on our brand new website: https://www.apprenticena.com/news/na-apprentice-2020-circuit
Be sure to follow us on the following platforms to stay up to date:
? Dec 27 @ 7 PM EST: Preseason
Top 4 are invited to Group Stage 2 of the NA Apprentice Season 1
? Jan 2 @ 7 PM EST: Qualifier 1
Top 8 qualify, but top 4 are seeded directly into Group Stage 2
? Jan 3 @ 7 PM EST: Qualifier 2
Top 8 qualify
? Jan 4 @ 7 PM EST: Qualifier 3
Top 8 qualify
? Jan 4: Last day to register for the NA Contender Season 1
? Jan 6: NA Apprentice & Contender Season 1 begins
? Jan 10 @ 7 PM EST: Cup 1
? Jan 24 @ 7 PM EST: Cup 2